TRAINING and ANALYSIS
- Develop and deliver on-demand, on-command learning opportunities to support C4ISR and cybersecurity operations.
- Provide high level training analysis to identify training gaps and develop efficiencies in training.
- Enhance exercises by creating challenging operational scenarios for global threats and provide Red/Blue Cell support to commanders and exercise planners.
PLANNING and OPERATIONS
- Embed Integrity ISR personnel into operations centers for C4ISR planning and ops support.
- Full spectrum analysis (GEOINT, SIGINT, OSINT, HUMINT).
- Provide support for cyber operations, policy, and strategy support, including CERT/Response exercises and evaluations.
- Provide full-spectrum advice on RPA procurement, constellation management, data storage, analysis and capabilities.
- Provide certified/advanced IT systems administration and software support for US defense networks.
- Collaborate with US Government and academic research labs to focus experimentation on innovative solutions to ongoing operational challenges.
- Create strategies for rapid insertion of artificial intelligence and machine learning technology and operational solutions with US universities and military services.