The most effective way to combat the risk of the Insider Threat is through top-down, multi-layered, and continuous employee training.
Each layer of training is informed by the Insider Threat Assessment completed by the Integrity ISR Threat Assessment Team and developed to address both information security best practices as well as high risk areas identified during the Insider Threat Assessment.
Integrity ISR will partner with you to optimize a full-spectrum insider threat management plan to set the conditions for continued economic success in a highly competitive environment. We work with you to develop the right governance to continue to determine, detect, deter, and deal with insider threats. These areas include policies, procedures, and techniques for company, system administration, and security (physical, virtual, and procedural).
- Executive buy-in and enthusiastic support are crucial to the success of the Insider Threat Training Program. The Executive Training Course lays out the risk landscape, risk mitigation strategy, and an overview of the Insider Threat Training Program
PROGRAM TEAM TRAINING
- A multi-disciplinary team is necessary to build a successful Insider Threat Program. This course is designed to instruct the Insider Threat Program Team on how to develop an effective Insider Threat Plan, identify early indicators of an Insider Threat in each discipline, communicate threats to the team, and implement effective countermeasures
IN-PERSON EMPLOYEE TRAINING
- In-Person Employee Training is a rigorous, 2-day training program for those employees with access to information that presents significant harm to the company if compromised. These risk areas will be identified in the Insider Threat Assessment
- Multiple courses for all employees will be available online including Insider Threat Training, Cybersecurity Training, and Information Security Training
- A large scale Insider Threat Awareness Campaign increases employee vigilance and acts as a deterrent against potential Insider Threat operatives