Integrity ISR provides dynamic, innovative ISR and Cyber training customized to each country’s unique requirements and capabilities.
- Country-specific geostrategic environment (strategic threats, terrain, desired targets)
- Country-specific weapons and fuzes
- Country-specific student backgrounds, missions, levels of expertise
MULTIPLE DELIVERY METHODS
Integrity ISR will deliver training in the mode tailored to best fit country-specific requirements, national objectives, personnel availability, and budgets.
- Live-Virtual/ Online *** Primary Methodology During Coronavirus Pandemic ***
- In-Country (our instructors come to you)
- In-Residence at Integrity ISR Facilities in the US
- Combination of Online Initial Training and Live Instructor Training
Please note that a course designed to your country’s specifications will be taught to a class of only your students. For in-residence training, we limit class size to no more than 24 students. This limit is time-proven to enhance the learning environment, keep the class-instructor interaction strong, and allow the instructors to work with individual students as required.
ISR training for individuals or small groups (versus an entire class of up to 24 students) can be acquired through ISR University. The concepts and methods will be the same, but the threats and weapons systems will be generalized.
- Courseware is developed in learning blocks, where advancement to the next learning block is driven by the student’s comprehension and mastery of knowledge or skill. Allows students to learn and progress at their own speed.
- Assessments measure a student’s ability to demonstrate practical application of a desired skill in a real-world scenario, not limited to written assessments like quizzes or tests that only demonstrate memorization of key words and concepts.
- Modular learning enables instructors to blend learning techniques to create individualized learning experiences essential to an outcome-based approach.
- Learning techniques include inquiry-based, case-based, problem/project-based, or discovery learning and just-in-time teaching.
- More efficient use of time and money.
- Enables experienced students who can demonstrate mastery to progress through the course, graduate, and return to their organization more quickly.
- Allows for students with the drive and desire to complete the coursework but who may need more focused lessons and instructor time to work with our staff to master the material.
- Allows the instructors in consultations with the national leadership to identify students who lack the motivation to complete the work and focus resources on the students who want to graduate.
- On-Demand/On-Command: Course blocks can be hand-picked by commanders to fulfill an operational knowledge requirement.
INSTRUCTIONAL BEST PRACTICES
Integrity ISR instructors utilize instructional best practices: leveraging learner-centered techniques, offering competency-based learning models, and employing modular and blended learning capabilities.
- Active Learning– The onus for learning is on the student. Instructors are facilitators, who help build wisdom through interactive live-virtual lessons. We use the Socratic method and thought-provoking discussions/exercises from targeted readings and assignments to aid discovery/deeper exploration of concepts.
- Integrity ISR instructors use an outcome-based approach to design country-specific curriculum to meet desired learning objectives that are specific, measurable, and relevant. Benefits of outcome-based learning include:
- Focus on the application of knowledge versus gaining information.
- Retention and Skillare primary goals, not memorization.
- Accounts for varied student learning methodologiesand experiences.
- Encourages collaboration and development of cohort-based learning, skills which translate back to the unit.
- ISR Fundamentals
- Imagery/Geospatial Analysis
- Processing, Exploitation, Dissemination
- Operational Intelligence
- Critical Thinking and Advanced Analysis
- Targeting and Weaponeering
- Battle Damage Assessment (BDA)
- Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE)
- Precision Point Mensuration
- Target Point Mensuration
- Targeting Cycle
- AOC and ATO Cycle
- Country specific ISR System Training
- Senior Officer Seminars (2-5 days)
- ISR Fusion Center Development
- C4ISR Operations/Campaign Planning
- Intel/C4ISR Force Development and Management
- Collection Management
- ISR Exercise Planning and Execution