THE BEST LEARNING METHODS AND DELIVERY
Integrity ISR will deliver training in the mode tailored to best fit your specific requirements, national objectives, personnel availability, and budgets.
- In-Country (our instructors come to you)
- In-Residence at Integrity ISR Facilities in the US
- Live-Virtual/ Online
- Combination of Online Initial Training and Live Instructor Training
Please note that a course designed to your country’s specifications will be taught to a class of only your students. For in-residence training, we limit class size to no more than 24 students. This limit is time-proven to enhance the learning environment, keep the class-instructor interaction strong, and allow the instructors to work with individual students as required.
Integrity ISR brings tailored solutions for full spectrum cyber/C4ISR, including but not limited to:
- Creating strategies for the development of a national command-led C4ISR/Cyber enterprise.
- Developing an ISR/Cyber presentation of forces strategy. Includes:
- Developing the structure and development of the ISR components of and Air Operations Center (AOC)
- Creating an ISR Fusion Center
- Establishing structure for command and operational level processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED)
- Providing cutting-edge, multi-modal C4ISR/Cyber trainingfor all skill and expertise levels of C4ISR collection, analysis, and exploitation, from senior leaders to sensor operators and analysts.
- Developing a C4ISR/Cyber career field and manning/retention strategies.
- Providing trained and certified Integrity ISR personnel for C4ISR collection, processing, and analysis.
PROVEN INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISE
Integrity ISR pairs #CombatProven expertise in C4ISR strategy, operations, and personnel with demonstrated success in the international sale of defense services.
We have experience delivering these services via Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Direct Commercial Sales (DCS), FMS/DCS Hybrid Cases, and Building Partnership Capacity Title X funded training events, including navigating the requisite ITAR restrictions and export licenses for defense articles and services. We have the expertise necessary to help you determine the best acquisition strategy!
- ISR Fundamentals
- Imagery/Geospatial Analysis
- Processing, Exploitation, Dissemination
- Operational Intelligence
- Critical Thinking and Advanced Analysis
- Targeting and Weaponeering
- Battle Damage Assessment (BDA)
- Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE)
- Precision Point Mensuration
- Target Point Mensuration
- Targeting Cycle
- AOC and ATO Cycle
- Country specific ISR System Training
- Senior Officer Seminars (2-5 days)
- ISR Fusion Center Development
- C4ISR Operations/Campaign Planning
- Intel/C4ISR Force Development and Management
- Collection Management
- ISR Exercise Planning and Execution
OUR INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY
Integrity ISR aligns our international goals with the US National Defense Strategy objectives, including:
- Deepening interoperability with our allies and partners
- Expanding Indo-Pacific alliance
- Fortifying the NATO Alliance
- Forming enduring coalitions in the Middle East
- Sustaining advantages in the Western Hemisphere