At ISR UNIVERSITY, our vision is to change the landscape of ISR training!
We deliver innovative, cutting-edge Intelligence Courses that train our students to operate in any domain under any condition, from permissive to highly contested/denied environments.
EXPERIENCED ISR INSTRUCTORS
ISR University’s instructors are leading-edge ISR practitioners with decades of experience in ISR training and operations. Our faculty includes former US military intelligence commanders and US Government trained and certified ISR instructors.
MULTIPLE DELIVERY METHODS
- In-residence at Integrity ISR Facilities
- On Mobile Devices
For a full schedule of upcoming courses, please visit the ISR University Main Site.
INSTRUCTIONAL BEST PRACTICES
At ISR University, we utilize instructional best practices: leveraging learner-centered techniques, offering competency-based learning models, and employing modular and blended learning capabilities.
- Active Learning – Onus for learning is shared with the student, and the student is expected to take ownership of the learning process.
- Instructors are facilitators, who relay utilization/relevance of concepts learned in prerequisite readings through the Socratic method, interactive classroom discussions/exercises, and cohort-based learning.
- ISR University uses an outcome-based approach that designs its curriculum to meet desired learning objectives that are specific, measurable, and relevant. Benefits of outcome-based learning include:Focus on the application of knowledge versus gaining information.
- Retention and Skill are primary goals, not memorization.
- Accounts for varied student learning methodologies and experiences.
- Encourages collaboration and development of cohort-based learning, skills which translate back to the unit.